Student Access Center
The Student Access Center is available to help guide you on the path to a successful experience at Cosumnes River College. We provide assistance to students with:
- Completing the college application
- Searching for classes
- Adding or dropping classes
- Paying registration fees
- Paying for your parking permit
- Printing transcripts, class schedules and other important information
- Completing the Financial Aid packet
- Locating Student Service resources
A representative from the Financial Aid Office will be in the Student Access Center to answer any general questions regarding Financial Aid Monday to Thursday, 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm and Fridays 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Monday to Thursday:
8:00 am to 6:00 pm
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Closed on Friday, February 14 and Monday, February 17 in observance of President's Day.
Library Building L-125