Applications for Summer and Fall 2023 may be submitted online or you may print the Childcare Application Packet and bring it in to the Child Development Center during business hours if you need assistance.
Please note you will need to download the application before filling it out. You may then type the information into the forms and save them with your family name.
Before You Begin
First, please, be sure you have already downloaded and completed the Childcare Application Packet.
Have all supporting documents scanned (PDF format) and ready to attach:
- Income Documentation: Copy of most recent monthly statement of family income received (for example: Cash Aid, CalWorks/CalFresh, SSI, DSI, unemployment, child support, financial aid disbursement letter etc.)
- Schedule Documentation: Class schedule printout (with your name and enrollment status) for college students.
- Verification of Family Size: Copies of birth certificates for all children under the age of 18 in the home
- Address Verification: Copy of a current utility bill, rental/lease agreement, mortgage statement, or other document with physical address
- For Parents/Adults Who Are Currently Employed
- Employment Verification form or self-employment documentation
- Copies of two most recent monthly pay stubs or self-employment documentation
- Child Medical Information
- Medical Allergy Statement signed by child's doctor if your child requires meal accommodations
- For preschool children only:
- Physician’s Report signed by child’s doctor within the past year, including TB screening
- Copy of front and back of child’s immunization card (all required immunizations must be up to date)
All included forms must be completed and included; incomplete applications will not be processed.
Next, submit the application packet using the online submission form or bring it to the Child Development Center office during business hours.
If you are using the online submission form, remember:
- All attachments must be in PDF format. The Childcare Application Packet must be attached in PDF format. Pictures/photos of documents will not be accepted. See the Application FAQ if you have questions about how to convert files to PDF.
- All information must be completed on the submission form in order to submit the Childcare Application Packet PDF and required attachments.
- Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed or approved.
- Processing time is up to 15 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need to submit PDF documents with your application. Follow these instructions for converting an image to a PDF on your computer or mobile device.
Follow these steps on your computer (Google Chromebook or Windows):
- Open the image.
- Right-click on the image; a taskbar will open.
- Select Print from the taskbar.
- Select Adobe PDF as the print method.
- Save the PDF under the correct name in a folder on your computer.
Use the free Adobe image-to-PDF converter tool.
From your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button, then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in "auto" mode, then your document will automatically scan. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the shutter button or one of the volume buttons. Drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the note.
- On the note itself, or on the individual scans inside the note, click the upload/share icon to save to a local drive or email to yourself to save on your computer.
Applications are ranked based on family size and income. The lowest income families receive the highest ranking. CRC students are given priority over other students and working families. Higher income families may be accepted if space allows.
Once you have been accepted you will be required to come in to complete additional paperwork before your child is enrolled.
You may email questions to the Child Development Center at CRC-CDC@crc.losrios.edu.
For additional support visit our Nest Family Resource Center page.