Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the EOPS program:
- Be registered for 12 units (some students with exceptional conditions may be accepted at a reduced load)
- Qualify to receive the California College Promise Grant (formerly BOG Fee Waiver, A or B)
- Undocumented students who are eligible for AB540 and the California College Promise Grant may apply for EOPS. To apply for the California College Promise Grant, fill out the California DREAM Act application. Please note: CA College Promise Grant does NOT have a March 2nd deadline; students may continue to apply throughout the academic year.
- Undocumented Students who need assistance in completing the AB540 form or who need more information can make an appointment with the CRC Dream Center.
- Have not completed more than 60 degree-applicable college units from any college or universities that you have attended.
- Submit an application to the EOPS program
- Meet one of the following criteria:
- Be a first-generation college student
- Guided self placement/assessment results in below college level English/math or placement in ESL Classes
- Have a high school GPA below 2.5
- Did not graduate high school or pass the high school proficiency exam (GED)
EOPS Application Form
This application closed at 4:00 pm on September 8, 2021.