Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the EOPS program:
- Be registered for 12 units (some students with exceptional conditions may be accepted at a reduced load)
- Qualify to receive the California College Promise Grant (formerly BOG Fee Waiver, A or B)
- Undocumented students who are eligible for AB540 and the California College Promise Grant may apply for EOPS. To apply for the California College Promise Grant, fill out the California DREAM Act application. Please note: CA College Promise Grant does NOT have a March 2nd deadline; students may continue to apply throughout the academic year.
- Undocumented Students who need assistance in completing the AB540 form or who need more information can make an appointment with the CRC Dream Center.
- Have not completed more than 30 degree-applicable college units from any college or universities that you have attended or six consecutive semester in the EOPS program.
NOTE: If you are admitted to the program you will remain eligible until you complete 70 degree-applicable units, at which point you will be removed from the EOPS program.
- Submit an application to the EOPS program
- Be educationally disadvantaged as determined by the EOPS program
EOPS will be holding online workshops in July and August to help students fill out their applications. View workshops dates on the calendar or download the Application Workshop Flyer (PDF). Students should email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for a workshop.