- IRS Website
- IRS Transcripts
- IRS - American Opportunity Tax Credit
- California Earned Income Tax Credit
Federal Financial Aid Links
- FSA ID
If you plan to file you FAFSA online, you must first create a FSA ID.
This is the quickest way to get your financial aid information to our office.
- Federal Student Aid
The Federal Student Aid website provides resources on preparing for college or career school, applying for aid, consumer protection, loan information, and more.
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
Retrieve your loan and grant information.
- Spanish Financial Aid Resources
Ayuda Financiera del Estudiante en Español (Spanish Financial Aid Resources).
Education Benefits for Military Families and Veterans
Connecting America's Veterans to Higher Education.
- California Student Aid Commission
A state agency administering a variety of financial aid programs.
- I can afford college
A statewide, financial aid awareness initiative sponsored by the California Community Colleges.
- Educational Credit Management Corporation (ECMC)
Resource for students who need help making Financial decisions for college.
- Mapping Your Future
Online guide for career, educational, and financial goals.
A legitimate guide for students regarding financial aid.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Get help to make informed financial decisions about how to pay for college.
- California Dream Act
- Types of Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Deadlines
- Financial Aid Policies
- Financial Aid Forms
- Scams and Fraudulent Behavior
- Financial Aid Resources
- Send Us Comments or Questions