How to Sign up for a New Student Orientation
Orientation sessions are held in-person or virtually on Zoom; in order to attend virtually you will need:
- Access to a laptop/desktop computer (the best way, but optional) or phone
Prior to attending a New Student Virtual Orientation, you must have:
- Completed your CRC Application. If you have not completed your Cosumnes River College application, please view the application resources available on the Outreach Application Tips and Resources webpage or attend a workshop.
- Received your student ID number (see Student ID Lookup)
- Created a Los Rios Password (see Password Management)
Didn't Receive Your Los Rios ID?
Check your email inbox and “junk” folder for an email from LRCCD containing your Los Rios student ID number. If you cannot find the email, use the Student ID Lookup form on the Los Rios website.
If you need additional assistance, complete the CRC's Student ID Help form.
Please complete the Career and Academic Communities (CAC) Major Selection Form. CRC Counselors will use this information to help you complete your CAC Education Plan.
Not Your First Time in College?
If you’re coming from another college, currently enrolled at another college or have units from another college, and you are interested in pursuing a degree at CRC your transcripts may need to be evaluated. Please see Get Started and Apply for information.
- To get help with selecting courses, please make an appointment with a counselor.
- For transcript submission information, see Submit Transcripts and Test Scores.
Current or Returning Cosumnes River College Students
Using your transcripts to meet a prerequisite requirement?
Visit Placement for information.
Students who want to enroll in only ESL courses are not required to attend the New Student Orientation. Visit the ESL Placement page for more information.
Meet with an Outreach advisor for general questions about becoming a CRC student, orientation, course enrollment, application assistance, adding or dropping classes and CRC program referrals.
Appointments are available via zoom by signing up for a time slot.
Upcoming Orientation Events
from 4:30 to 6:00 pm
from 3:00 to 4:00 pm