Our office serves as the first point of contact at the college. Students may add and drop classes, request official transcripts, pay fees, and handle other business concerning admissions.
We strive to provide timely and efficient service! When emailing us, please note your specific request in the subject line. For example:
- Major/Goal Change
- Password/Security Questions Help
- Enrollment Request/Adding or Dropping a Class(es)
- Student Petition (Excess Unit and Unauthorized Repeat Petitions are now submitted through eServices!)
- Submitting College Transcripts
- Submitting High School Transcripts
- Status of Graduation Petition
- Status of Official Transcript Order
Specialized Admission Information
- Residency Requirements
For inquiries regarding Residency, contact us using the Residency Questions form.
- International Student Admissions
For inquiries regarding International Students, email CRC-InternationalStudents@crc.losrios.edu.
- Dual Enrollment
For inquiries regarding Dual Enrollment, email CRC-DualEnrollment@crc.losrios.edu.
- Undocumented Student Admissions
- Student-Veteran and Dependent Admissions
- For information about applying to CRC for the first time, visit Get Started and Apply.
- Students who need to update their Social Security Number will need to:
- schedule an in-person appointment
- complete the CRC Change of Data form
- present photo ID and original Social Security Card in person
Transcripts and Verifications
Check out information on how to submit or request transcripts or get proof of enrollment:
Fax: (916) 691-7467
Main CRC campus
Elk Grove Center
Monday to Thursday:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Closed for holidays:
November 23 to 26; December 22 to January 1
College Center, CC 151
Elk Grove Center
Student Services Windows