The Universal Transit Pass (UTP) is available electronically via SacRT's mobile fare app, ZipPass. The UTP is no longer tied to the student access card.
Your student access card is your official college ID card and gives you access to student benefits and activities.
To get a student access card, you must:
- Be enrolled in at least one class (not waitlisted)
- Provide a photo ID (if it is your first time getting a student access card)
- Get your picture taken
Student Access Card Benefits
Your student access card may be used at your college library when borrowing books and other library materials. It is valid at any libraries across the district. Students enrolled in the current semester may:
- Borrow library materials
- Use library research databases
- Request library materials from other libraries within the district
- Place holds
- Review library records online
Lost or Stolen Cards
You get one student access card free each academic year. A replacement card costs $5.
You can pay for a replacement card at the Business Services Office. Bring the receipt for your payment to a location where student access cards are issued to get a new one.
We will replace damaged cards for free. Please bring the damaged card to a location where student access cards are issued to get a new one.