Skip to Content
Home Admissions Placement English Placement

You will be placed into an English composition class based on your skill level. 

You can view your placement results in your eServices account. From your eServices dashboard, click on the Academic Records then Placements. Your scores are displayed in the Placements section.

Important:If you encounter a “requisites not met” error message when attempting to enroll in any CRC course, please complete a Placement Office Other Questions Form for additional assistance or you may contact the Admissions and Records office at

View the CRC English Course Sequence.

Transfer Bound Students

To get started on transfer level coursework, it is recommended that you take ENGWR 300 - College Composition. An English writing (ENGWR) corequisite class is required for those students needing additional support:

  • ENGWR 80 - Accelerated College Writing (number change in fall 2023 semester)

If you placed into ENGWR 80 - Accelerated College Writing, you can still complete transfer level English in one semester; you must take both ENGWR 300 and ENGWR 80 concurrently. The topics for ENGWR 80 are intended to help you develop the skills and understanding necessary for success in ENGWR 300.