Skip to Content


Print Options

Human Services


This CRC program prepares students for employment as para-professionals with agencies such as youth group homes, youth and family services agencies, schools, probation, welfare,and mental health departments.

Degrees and Certificates Offered

  • A.A. in Chemical Dependency Studies Degree
  • A.A. in Human Services, General
  • Chemical Dependency Studies Certificate Certificate
  • Human Services, General Certificate