Skip to Content


Print Options

Dual Enrollment Admission

Courses that provide enrichment and advancement in educational experience may be offered to high school and adult school students. The student must have started ninth grade or be at least 14 years old by the first day of instruction.

High school students should request information from their high school counselor regarding eligibility and complete the Special Admit Form. The high school counselor should then submit a completed Special Admit Form that has been signed by a parent and by the high school counselor or principal, and an official transcript.

After the Special Admit Form has been approved, Admissions and Records staff will enroll the student in classes. A Dual Enrollment student is not considered a continuing student when registering for classes for any subsequent semesters. It is the responsibility of the Dual Enrollment student to become familiar with, and aware of, all the requirements, processes, and deadlines pertaining to Dual Enrollment.

For more information, see Dual Enrollment admissions.