The Dream Center is providing both in-person and remote assistance to answer questions via in-person and online appointments, online drop-in chat, or phone call. Find the assistance that works best for you!
- Incoming students
- Returning students
- Current students
- Community members
- CRC Application
- AB540 Form (California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Form)
- Application Processing (to get your LRCCD ID)
- California Dream Act Application (CADAA)
- CRC program referrals
- Questions with how to become a student at CRC
- Campus Resources
- Immigration legal services resources and referrals
- Local Resources for students impacted by undocumented status
- Researching scholarships and financial aid
Dream Center staff members can assist with the completion of the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) or the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you need assistance, please schedule an appointment with a Dream Center staff member.
Questions regarding your financial aid status or package should be directed to our Financial Aid Department.
If a Dream Center staff member is unavailable, financial aid representatives are also available to answer any general questions regarding financial aid as well as assist with the completion of the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) or the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Schedule a meeting with Financial Aid.
- 25-minute (in-person, virtual, and over the phone)
- 55-minute (in-person, virtual, and over the phone)
The Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request Form can be submitted online:
- Log in to eServices.
- Click Student eForms and Petitions.
- Select Residency to bring up your form options.
- Click Start an AB-540 eForm to begin.
For general questions, please complete this form and a Dream Center representative will respond within three business days.
Cosumnes River College will not release any personally identifiable student information, including any data related to immigration status, without a judicial warrant, subpoena or court order, unless authorized by the student or required by law.