The Dream Center is providing remote assistance to answer questions via online appointment, online drop-in chat, or phone call. Find the assistance that works best for you!
Who Is This For?
- Incoming students
- Returning students
- Current students
- Community members
Session Lengths Available
Make an Appointment
CRC Dream Center Student Personnel Assistant
- Assistance with:
- AB540 Form (California Nonresident Tuition Exemption Form)
- Application Processing (to get your LRCCD ID)
- California Dream Act Application (CADAA)
- CRC Application
- CRC program referrals
- Questions with how to become a student at CRC
- Campus Resources
- Immigration legal services resources and referrals
- Local Resources for students impacted by undocumented status
- Researching scholarships and financial aid
- The Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request Form can be submitted online:
- Log in to eServices.
- Click Student eForms and Petitions.
- Select Residency to bring up your form options.
- Click Start an AB-540 eForm to begin.
Financial Aid representatives are available to answer any general questions regarding financial aid as well as assist with the completion of the California Dream Act Application (CADAA) or the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
All assistance is FREE to any student interested in attending CRC.
Questions can also be sent directly to Tony Vega, Financial Aid Clerk at email@example.com.
For general questions, please complete this form and a Dream Center representative will respond within three business days.
Cosumnes River College will not release any personally identifiable student information, including any data related to immigration status, without a judicial warrant, subpoena or court order, unless authorized by the student or required by law.