The beneﬁts of the Re-Emerging Scholars program include:
- Enrollment support
- Academic advising
- Employment, internship, and mentoring opportunities
- College transfer connections
- Peer networking
- A strong community
How to Join Re-Emerging Scholars
- Complete the Re-Emerging Scholars questionnaire online
- Visit Get Started and Apply to start the enrollment process at CRC
- Visit Financial Aid to learn about the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and which financial aid opportunities are available to you. If you are not a US citizen, permanent resident, or eligible non-citizen, you will need to fill out the California Dream Act Application instead of the FAFSA.
For in-person help with enrollment, visit the CRC Welcome Center inside the College Center building on the main campus.
For more information, contact:
Professor of English
Formerly Incarcerated Student (FIS) Program Coordinator