The Cosumnes River College Catalog is a road map for you to use as you make decisions while here at CRC. Our catalog includes information on:
- How to enroll in classes
- The many programs, degrees, and certificates we offer
- Support services for students
The information in each catalog is accurate as of the time of release and does not reflect changes that may have occurred since that time.
You can purchase a catalog in the College Store or Admissions and Records Office.
- 2022-2023 Catalog – June 1, 2022 Archive Version
- 2021-2022 Catalog – January 1, 2022 Archive Version
- 2021-2022 Catalog – June 1, 2021 Archive Version
- 2020-2021 Catalog – January 1, 2021 Archive Version
- 2020-2021 Catalog – June 1, 2020 Archive Version
- 2019-2020 Catalog – January 2020 Addendum
- 2019-2020 Catalog
- 2018-2019 Catalog
- 2017-2018 Catalog
- 2016-2017 Catalog
- 2015-2016 Catalog
- 2014-2015 Catalog
For the purpose of graduating or earning a certificate from any college in the Los Rios Community College District, a student who attends at least one session (whether quarter, semester, or summer) in each calendar year at any California community college, California State University, University of California, or any regionally accredited institution of higher education, may choose to meet the requirements in effect at the Los Rios college from which the student intends to graduate, as follows:
- Requirements that were in effect at the time the student was admitted to a Los Rios college
- Requirements that were in effect at the time the student originally enrolled in an accredited college
- Requirements that were in effect at the intended date of graduation from a Los Rios college
- A college may authorize or request substitution for discontinued courses.
- Students who change their major field of study may be required to complete those requirements for the major in effect at the point of change.
- For purposes of this section, "attendance" means taking classes in at least one session (semester or summer session) in each calendar year. Absence for attendance at another regionally accredited institution shall not be considered an interruption in attendance, per Los Rios Policy P-7242: Establishing Catalog Rights.