Health and Wellness Services is here for you.
We are accepting on-campus appointments and phone appointments for the following services:
- Health and illness consultation
- First Aid
- TB testing and clearances
- Assistance with program health requirements
- Referrals to community health resources
- Mental health and wellness services
College nurses will respect your privacy and not share anything you tell them, except in the following situations:
- You give us reason to believe that you may be in danger of harming yourself
- You give us reason to believe that you may intend to harm another
- You give us reason to believe that you may be a victim of abuse
We are required by law to report these three situations. However, we will also be there to help you and support you with your problems in any way we can.
Other Services Available to You
Crisis Text Line
Crisis Text Line offers free, 24/7 help at your fingertips for any crisis. Simply text "COURAGE" to 741741. A live, trained crisis counselor receives the text and responds from a secure online platform.
Student Health Insurance
Los Rios Community College District does not require students to have health insurance unless you are an international student. However, health insurance is highly recommended.
Smoking, Drug and Alcohol Cessation
Resources for quitting smoking, drug, or alcohol consumption.
Blood donors are urgently needed. Call (866) 822-5663 to make an appointment or visit Vitalant.org.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is available! Book your appointment at MyTurn.ca.gov.
- Free COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Sacramento County Health Department
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Health and Wellness Events
from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
from 10:00 to 11:00 am
Fall Clinic Hours
Walk-ins, in-person appointments, and telehealth with College Nurse:
Monday to Thursday:
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Operations and Public Safety, OPS 126