To Cosumnes River College students: You must carefully read the entire terms and conditions of the Informed Consent Statement before using the online video counseling services at Cosumnes River College.
Terms and Conditions
Information about you is confidential. It is important that you supply the most current information about yourself, your educational history, plans, and career goals, so that counselors may provide you with the most accurate information specific to your needs.
- Per the Family Rights and Privacy Acts (FERPA), I hereby grant permission for Cosumnes River College counselors to share with me electronically any academic information about myself during an online counseling appointment and/or workshop or group session, via the ConexEd Meeting Center, which I understand to be encrypted and secured.
- When interacting with the online counseling system and personnel, I must authentically represent myself in all aspects.
- I am the person who will be attending the online counseling appointment, and I will provide accurate personal information, educational history, and educational goals.
- I authorize the online counseling personnel to record my online interaction sessions for the sole purpose of assisting me with my educational pursuits.
- I give permission to Cosumnes River College counseling division personnel and ConexEd Meeting server personnel (administrators) to, when necessary and for the sole purpose of improving the online meeting services, have access to recorded information from an online counseling interaction between Cosumnes River College personnel and myself.
- I understand that when using Cosumnes River College's online counseling services, I must protect my personal information from others, therefore:
- I will provide my Los Rios student email address (@apps.losrios.edu).
- I understand that the online counseling scheduling system will automatically email confirmation messages and notifications to the Los Rios student email address.
- I understand that if I choose to share my Los Rios Student email account with another person, that person will have access to my Meeting ID# and password, which may allow that person eventual access to my personal and academic information.