The Accounting Lab helps students develop confidence and proficiency in their accounting skills. Students enrolled in an accounting course at CRC may use tutoring services provided by the Accounting Lab.
How Tutoring Works
- All tutoring services will take place online.
- When you register for tutoring, you may be enrolled in HCD 1000, Supervised Tutoring - a no fee, no grade, no credit course.
- The staff will do their best to find a tutor; however, there is no guarantee a tutor will be available.
- See "How to Set Up Online Tutoring in Canvas" below for detailed instructions to help you get started.
- See individual tutor schedules for subject/tutor availability.
We are happy to support you in your academics during this remote environment. In order to utilize online tutoring, please follow these instructions:
- Click the orange Access Online Tutoring button above.
- When prompted, log in with your Los Rios WID and password.
- Click Enroll in Course (free, non-credit course)
- You will be prompted to enroll the first time
- After enrolling into the course, Online Tutoring will be displayed as a course offering on your Canvas account
- Now you will be on the Online Tutoring Canvas course.
- Click Online Tutoring on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on Pisces (first option after message)
- Choose a subject to see if there are any groups open for that subject.
- If there are no groups open, check the tutoring schedule.
- If there are still no groups open or you can’t find your subject, please check NetTutor below the Pisces link (see screenshot below).
If you are experiencing any problems, please call (916) 691-7425.
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday to Thursday:
9:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday and Saturday:
10:00 am to 3:00 pm