The Accounting Lab helps students develop confidence and proficiency in their accounting skills. Students enrolled in an accounting course at CRC may use tutoring services provided by the Accounting Lab.
How Tutoring Works
- All tutoring services will take place online.
- When you register for tutoring, you may be enrolled in HCD 1000, Supervised Tutoring - a no fee, no grade, no credit course.
- The staff will do their best to find a tutor; however, there is no guarantee a tutor will be available.
- See "How to Set Up Online Tutoring in Canvas" below for detailed instructions to help you get started.
- See individual tutor schedules for subject/tutor availability.
We are happy to support you in your academics during this remote environment. In order to utilize online tutoring, please follow these instructions:
- Click the orange Access Online Tutoring button above.
- When prompted, log in with your Los Rios WID and password.
- Click Enroll in Course (free, non-credit course)
- You will be prompted to enroll the first time
- After enrolling into the course, Online Tutoring will be displayed as a course offering on your Canvas account
- Now you will be on the Online Tutoring Canvas course.
- There you will find detailed information and Zoom links for online tutoring services, including the Math Center, RWC, Accounting Lab and the Tutoring Center, which are available to all students.
- All online tutoring will take place via Zoom for Spring 2021
If you are experiencing any problems or have any questions, please call (916) 691-7425.
Please check back - helpful tips will be coming soon!
The Accounting Lab will reopen for the Spring semester on January 25, 2021.
10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday to Thursday:
10:00 am to 8:00 pm
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Sunday (New hours):
4:00 to 8:00 pm
Spring tutoring schedule coming soon!