Home Student Resources Technology Resources Apps and Software Microsoft Office 365
If you are a student enrolled in the current term, then you are eligible to use Microsoft Office 365. Please note that this version for students does not include Microsoft Outlook for email. Los Rios Gmail is the provided email service for students.
Important Note About Your Data
All data will be removed at the end of the current term. This includes any data stored in your OneDrive account. If you wish to continue using these documents, then you will need to find another storage location. Each term you will start with a fresh instance of Microsoft Office 365.
How to Log In
To log in to Microsoft Office 365:
- Go to office.com.
- Enter your username, which is your Los Rios Gmail address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Enter your password, which was emailed to your Los Rios Gmail account earlier in the term. You will be required to change your password when you log in for the first time.
How to Reset Your Password
If you have forgotten your password and you have already entered your account verification information, then use the following instructions to reset your password:
- Go to office.com log in page.
- Enter your username (which is your Los Rios Gmail address – for example, email@example.com) and click Next.
- Click the Forgot Password link.
- Enter the CAPTCHA characters in the picture that are displayed in your web browser.
- Select your method of account validation. Text message is often the fastest.
- Enter the verification code that you received.
- Create a new password.