Fill out the online form below to request a test proctoring appointment. Please remember:
- You must schedule your appointments at least two business days in advance (weekends and holidays are not business days).
- As the student, it is your responsibility to communicate with your instructors to have your tests sent to DSPS, Business and Social Science, BS 104.
- You must have a current accommodation letter to schedule test proctoring.
- There are NO drop-in test appointments.
- All exams must be completed by closing time.
If you need to contact Test Proctoring prior to the scheduled exam, email email@example.com or (916) 691-7528. For more information about DSPS Test Proctoring, please refer to the DSPS Test Accommodations Guidelines (PDF).
Test Proctoring Hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
FINALS: Only two times are available - 8:00 am and 12:00 noon
Location: Business and Social Science, BS 104
- Business Services
- Career and Transfer Center
- Child Development Center
- Computer Labs
- Dream Center
- EOPS and CARE
- First Year Experience (FYE)
- Homeless Youth Success
- Native American Higher Ed
- NextUp/Foster Youth Services
- Peer Mentoring
- Puente Project
- Safe Spaces
- Student Access Center
- Umoja Diop Scholars
- Upward Bound
- Veterans Resource Center
- WEAVE Confidential Advocate