This form is for student use only. Faculty should use the Faculty Request for Test Proctoring form on the employee website.
Test Proctoring hours:
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- End-of-semester finals: Only two times are available: 9:00 am and 12:00 noon
- There are no drop-in test appointments.
- All exams must be completed by closing time (2:00 pm).
- You must schedule your Test Proctoring appointments one week in advance of your test date.
- DSPS office is not responsible for notifying your instructor. Please remind your instructor to submit your test to DSPS using the Faculty Request for Test Proctoring form.
- You must have a current accommodation memo (letter) to schedule; if you do not have one, see Request Accommodation Letters or call the DSPS Office at (916) 691-7275.
For more information about DSPS Test Proctoring, please refer to the DSPS Test Accommodations Guidelines you completed with a DSPS Counselor.
If you need to contact Test Proctoring prior to the scheduled exam, call (916) 691-7528 or email email@example.com.