Applications for Fall 2022 are available online using the link below or in person at the Child Development Center. Childcare will not be available in the summer.
Please note you will need to download the application before filling it out. You may then type the information into the forms and save them with your family name. If it is easier to print the forms and fill them out by hand you may do so.
Once you have the completed application and all supporting documents, send them as an attachment to CRC-CDC@crc.losrios.edu or bring them to the Child Development Center during office hours. Only complete applications will be marked as received.
Additional Required Documentation
- Income and Schedule Documentation
- Copy of most recent monthly statement of family income received (for example: Cash Aid, CalWorks/CalFresh, SSI, DSI, unemployment, child support, financial aid disbursement letter etc.)
- For parents that are currently enrolled as students (provide for both parents if both are students):
- Current semester college course schedule printout
- For parents that are currently employed (provide for both parents if both are working):
- Employment Verification form or self-employment documentation
- Copies of 3 most recent monthly pay stubs or self-employment documentation
- Verification of Family Size
- Copies of birth certificates for all children under the age of 18 in the home. If you are unable to obtain birth certificates for all children contact the Child Development Center for other acceptable documents.
- Address Verification
- Copy of a current utility bill, rental/lease agreement, mortgage statement, or other document with physical address.
- Child Medical Information
- Medical Allergy Statement signed by child's doctor if your child requires meal accommodations.
- For preschool children only:
- Physician’s Report signed by child’s doctor within the past year, including TB screening
- Copy of front and back of child’s immunization card (all required immunizations must be up to date)
Your application will be accepted when you have all of the required documentation. Applications are then ranked based on family size and income. The lowest income families receive the highest ranking. CRC students are given priority over other students and working families. Higher income families may be accepted if space allows.
You will be notified by the end of June if your application has been accepted.
Once you have been accepted you will be required to come in to complete additional paperwork before your child is enrolled.
You may email questions to the Child Development Center at CRC-CDC@crc.losrios.edu.
For additional support visit our Nest Family Resource Center page.