Cosumnes River College Launches New Website
October 28, 2019
In addition to the visual overhaul providing greater communication to new and returning students, features include:
- A fully responsive design to fit every screen.
- A more robust, fully integrated search feature.
- Page translations into dozens of languages.
- Easy-to-navigate college catalog information.
- A new class search feature with significantly more user filters.
- A central, searchable faculty and staff directory.
- An exciting new “notifications” feature highlighting new content since your last visit to the site.
- Filters on calendar with ability to download events to your smart device calendar and sync.
- And much, much more!
As with the launch of any new website, we are certain we’ll find areas which may need tweaking over the next several weeks. When any functionality issues arise, we’ll address them as soon as possible and we encourage you to share anything you find right away, so we can review and make appropriate updates.
We’ve created an online form for any issues you may have.
We would like to publicly thank and acknowledge the CRC Public Information Office, along with the web teams at the district office, ARC and FLC, for the extraordinary amount of hard work it took to get here. Rebuilding sites of the size and breadth of ours can be a monumental task, and we're very proud of our team for being able to pull this off in just a few months time. And while the work is far from over, the launch marks a significant improvement in the experience for students, and prospective students, at our college.
The launch of the site is an exciting milestone, but the work to update and improve a modern website is never complete. We are already at work on a number of improvements to make the experience for our users even better, and we will be regularly reviewing our site analytics to inform those enhancements. We look forward to sharing updates with you all in the coming months and years.
Thank you for all the support and encouragement, and your patience, throughout this process. Enjoy!