Health and Wellness Services
Health and Wellness Services is available remotely to current Los Rios students and employees. You can contact us by email, phone, or patient portal.
College nurses will respect your privacy and not share anything you tell them, except in the following situations:
- You give us reason to believe that you may be in danger of harming yourself
- You give us reason to believe that you may intend to harm another
- You give us reason to believe that you may be a victim of abuse
We are required by law to report these three situations. However, we will also be there to help you and support you with your problems in any way we can.
LRCCD Patient Portal
Use the LRCCD Health and Wellness Patient Portal to make an appointment online to talk to your college nurse, get assistance with health requirements for academic programs, and find referrals for TB testing, immunizations, and physical and mental well-being.
CRC Telehealth provides 24/7 medical and mental telehealth care for all students as part of our Health Services program. When you're feeling sick or overwhelmed, you can talk to a licensed provider from your smartphone or any web-enabled device for free.
This online health and wellness publication provides students with research-based info on managing stress, sleeping well, academic life, eating healthy, and more.
Do you know someone who needs help? Kognito creates digital experiences that prepare people for the conversations that matter most. After signing in, click the "At Risk for Students" button.
Blood donors are urgently needed. Call (866) 822-5663 to make an appointment or visit Vitalant.org.
- Free COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Cal Expo Drive-Thru Testing Appointments
- Sacramento County Health Department
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Monday to Thursday:
10:00 am to 4:00pm
By appointment only
Hours subject to change without notice.
Operations and Public Safety, OPS 126