Enrollment verification for child care, health insurance, or car insurance can be printed out via eServices. All other requests can be processed immediately by the National Student Clearinghouse for a small fee.
Verifications for Child Care, Health Insurance, and Car Insurance
Print Out via eServices
You can download or print an Enrollment Verification Certificate for free online through eServices.
- Log into eServices
- Click on Academic Records
- Click on Enrollment Verification
Email, Fax and In-Person Requests
You can request a free Enrollment Verification Certificate via email, fax or in person. Telephone requests are not accepted. Requests are generally processed in four business days.
For email requests, complete the Enrollment Verification Request Form.
Faxed requests must include:
- Your name
- Your student ID number
- Your birthdate
- Which semester(s) you need verified
- Your signature
Fax your enrollment verification request to (916) 691-7467.
Photo ID is required for release of any personal information upon pickup.
Other Enrollment and Degree Verifications
The National Student Clearinghouse acts as Los Rios Community College District's agent for verification of student enrollment and degree status. You can obtain an official Enrollment Verification Certificate online at www.studentclearinghouse.org or by calling (703) 742-4200.
We will direct the following types of requests to the National Student Clearinghouse:
- Requests from credit issuers
- Requests from travel and consumer product companies
- Requests from housing providers
- Requests from scholarship providers
- Requests from employers and employment agencies
- Requests from students or parents that are not related to child care, health insurance, or car insurance