Transfer Preparation and Planning
Services are geared toward assisting students in exploring post-secondary educational options while providing support and guidance on the steps necessary to transfer to a four-year college or university. Services include:
- Drop-in transfer quick questions and application assistance
- University representative visits
- College fairs, including Transfer Day in the fall and the CSUS Spring Sting event
- University campus events and tours
- University application and transfer workshops
Transfer Events at CRC
To see important transfer dates and deadlines, or to find out when certain college reps will be visiting CRC, check out our Transfer Rep and Events Calendar.
SPA, Transfer Center
Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Library, L 217
Inside the Transfer and Career Center
Campus currently closed; services offered remotely.