Transfer Preparation and Planning
Services are geared toward assisting students in exploring post-secondary educational options while providing support and guidance on the steps necessary to transfer to a four-year college or university. Services include:
- Drop-in transfer quick questions and application assistance
- University representative visits
- College fairs, including Transfer Day in the fall and the CSUS Spring Sting event
- University campus events and tours
- University application and transfer workshops
Drop-In Sessions are available for quick questions. Our Transfer Center will meet with students on a first-come, first-served basis by video or phone. Drop-in availability and wait times will depend on the Transfer Center staff availability. Click on the "knock on door" button below to be added to the drop-in list.
These appointments are conducted entirely online, from wherever you are. They do not involve an office visit.
- A desktop or laptop computer works best. Smart phones and tablets may work, but are limited in what they can do.
- A working webcam.
- A working microphone.
- Web browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari (desktop or iOS) required, or a smartphone with the Zoom or ConexED app downloaded. Internet Explorer is not compatible.
Transfer Events at CRC
To see important transfer dates and deadlines, or to find out when certain college reps will be visiting CRC, check out our Transfer Rep and Events Calendar.
SPA, Transfer Center
Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Library, L 217
Inside the Transfer and Career Center
Campus currently closed; services offered remotely.