The Transfer and Career Center will be working to provide students with 100% online services to the best of our capabilities due to campus closure. We will update students on our methods and online services as we continue to have them available.
In the meantime, for Transfer questions or to schedule an online/phone appointment with a university representative, please email email@example.com.
Transfer Preparation and Planning
Services are geared toward assisting students in exploring post-secondary educational options while providing support and guidance on the steps necessary to transfer to a four-year college or university. Services include:
- Drop-in transfer quick questions and application assistance
- University representative visits
- College fairs, including Transfer Day in the fall and the CSUS Spring Sting event
- University campus events and tours
- University application and transfer workshops
Learn more about Associate Degrees for Transfer (AD-Ts).
Transfer Events at CRC
To see important transfer dates and deadlines, or to find out when certain college reps will be visiting CRC, check out our Transfer Rep and Events Calendar.
SPA, Transfer Center
Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Library, L 217
Inside the Transfer and Career Center