Engage with Students
Here at CRC Career Services, one of our goals is to connect our student body with reputable companies in order for them to research various career options. By inviting you to our campus, we hope to bridge the gap between employers and students in the safe environment of the CRC campus so they are more confident in their direct interaction with you. We want them to hear directly from you about the qualifications needed to be an ideal candidate for a position in your company while practicing professionalism.
This semester, we are hosting employers on our campus to engage with our amazing students in the following ways.
- On-Campus Recruiting/Tabling
- Provide students with information regarding your company, accept applications and review resumes for your open positions, and conduct on-the-spot interviews
Request an On-Campus Recruiting Event
- Facilitate a Career Workshop:
- Lead student focused workshops on a career topic (i.e. Interview preparation, writing resumes, etc.)
- Host an Employer Information Session
- Provide students with information regarding your company and opportunities
Please contact CRC's Career Center for more information or if you have any questions regarding the above opportunities.
Post Job Opportunities Online
To post your job announcement online, please visit Handshake and sign up as a new employer, or log in with an existing account. Your job announcement will be available to all Los Rios students attending one or more of our colleges including American River College, Cosumnes River College, Folsom Lake College, and Sacramento City College.
Thank you for your interest in CRC students.
We look forward to seeing you on campus very soon.
Amy Avalos, M.S.
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday:
8:30 am to 2:00 pm
Monday and Friday:
8:30 am to 2:00 pm
College Center, CC252
Inside the Transfer, Internship and Career Center (TICC)