Due to COVID-19 the Ford ASSET program will be delaying the start of the new cohort from Fall 2020 to Fall 2021. We will continue to accept and process applications for admission to the Fall 2021 semester.
- Weekend courses in Smog Certification and other automotive topics.
- 8-week courses to allow completion of certificate in only one year
- One of the best equipped shops in Northern California for hands-on training
- Graduates routinely pass ASE and State Smog Certification exams
- A facility chosen as part of the GM, Ford and Chrysler Technical Training Network
- ASE Certified Instructors, Programs and Certificates
- Class sizes with an excellent teacher/student ratio
- Ford ASSET Program
The Ford ASSET Handbook (PDF) provides more information about the ASSET program.
If you are interested in transferring to a four-year college or university to pursue a bachelor’s degree in this major, it is critical that you meet with a CRC counselor to select and plan the courses for your major. Schools vary widely in terms of the required preparation. The courses that CRC requires for an associate’s degree in this major may be different from the requirements needed for the bachelor’s degree.