Donors who support the President's Circle at Cosumnes River College join a community of diverse partners who are dedicated to ensuring a bright future for the College while giving the gift of education to the many talented students who choose to study here. These unrestricted gifts allow President Ed Bush to address student and campus needs which have a direct impact on the College.
The following priorities were identified by President Bush:
- Annual Fund: These gifts are unrestricted and allow us to focus resources where they're needed most.
- Hawk Cares: Provides wrap-around safety-net services for CRC's students facing food or housing insecurity, one-time support funding to current students who have expressed an immediate need, textbook scholarships, and Gowns for Grads.
- Innovation Awards: Funds to provide seed money to foster innovative teaching practices and support programs that could lead to improving student outcomes and to close the gap in achievement
- Student Success Incentive Stipends: Provide incentive-based scholarships/stipends to students who reach certain academic milestones that are critical in a student's ability to complete in two to three years
- CRC Speaker Series: Provide a forum where the college and the surrounding community can engage and interact with nationally recognized thought leaders
All donors who contribute $1,000 or more annually are recognized with a President's Circle certificate, invitations to CRC's special events, Office of Philanthropy newsletter, and inclusion in the Office of Philanthropy's honor roll of donors.
Members who give at the following level receive recognition on CRC's electronic billboards facing Bruceville Road (16,000+ daily vehicle count):
- Presidential Society $10,000 annual gift will receive recognition for one year
- Trustee Society $5,000 annual gift will receive recognition for nine months
- Oliver J. Durand Society $2,500 annual gift will receive recognition for six months
- Foundation Society $1,000 annual gift will receive recognition three months
Your membership can enhance the teaching and learning environment for our faculty and students, today and in the future. To become a member, you can make a gift at the desired level online and select CRC President's Circle in the designation drop-down or complete the CRC President's Circle Membership Form and mail it to:
Cosumnes River College
Office of Philanthropy
8401 Center Pkwy
Sacramento, CA 95823
Thank You to Our Generous Supporters
Oliver J. Durand Society
Contact Liz Starbuck at (916) 691-7320 or by email@example.com if you have questions or would like to discuss other ways to support Cosumnes River College.