Cosumnes River College has been educating students throughout the Sacramento area since 1970. As a Cosumnes River College student, you are part of the CRC family and it is our goal to keep you connected once you transition to a career and/or transfer to another educational institution.
Your relationship with Cosumnes River College does not have to end after your commencement. Stay connected and become a part of your new alumni family by joining the CRC Alumni Association at no cost. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and dreams.
CRC Alumni benefits include:
- An opportunity to support a preferred program or scholarship
- CRC Alumni Association E-Newsletter
- CRC Library borrowing privileges for only $25 for 6 months of access. Fill out the CRC Friends of the Library form (PDF) to join the Friends of the Library.
- Free admission for you to home athletic events
- 15% discount on clothing and gifts at the Hawk's Nest College Store
Join online today and receive an alumni membership card and CRC Alumni Association license plate frame or decal sticker.
Have questions about joining the CRC Alumni Association? Interested in volunteering your time for events or newsletter design? Contact Michele K. Steiner, Director of Donor Relations, by email or at (916) 691-7491. Or, drop by the Office of Philanthropy in the Winn Center, WIN 109.
Support CRC students by making a gift to the Alumni Association
Alumni donations support:
- Program and services which foster and promote student success
- Scholarships to facilitate the educational pursuits of current and former students
- Special projects of the college
- Fundraising campaigns that benefit the college
- Leadership in the community by recognizing alumni contributions to the college and community
- Outreach and communication with other alumni
- Academic growth by supporting the faculty and staff of the college
Are you already a member of the CRC Alumni Association but have moved, changed jobs or completed a degree? Please let us know!
With your help, students can celebrate on graduation day!
Make a Contribution to Gowns for Grads today!
Graduation is a very exciting time for our students and a milestone not to be forgotten. We know some of our students are not able to afford the price of a cap and gown and therefore do not walk across the stage to celebrate this huge academic accomplishment. The CRC Alumni Association and Office of Philanthropy have created the Gowns for Grads program to support students with free access to graduation caps and gowns.
With your help, we can guarantee all of our students have the opportunity to celebrate their accomplishments on graduation day!
This program is to help alleviate some of the hardships of graduation expenses for our students who may not otherwise be able to participate in graduation after working so hard for a certificate or degree. We appreciate all cap/gown* donations from CRC alumni as well as monetary donations. A $40 donation will purchase one cap and gown and covers dry cleaning costs so the gown can be used more than once. If you have a cap and gown you would like to donate, please drop it off at:
Cosumnes River College
Office of Philanthropy in Winn 109 or
Hawk Spot Food Pantry in T-108.
8401 Center Parkway
Thank you for your contribution to make graduation special for a CRC student!
*We can only accept donations of caps/gowns that are less than five years old and in good condition. If you have a gown to donate but cannot deliver it, please contact Michele Steiner via email or call (916) 691-7491 to make arrangements.