Download or pick up the Fresh Success application in the Student Support Center, Library Building-Room L106
Questions? 916-691-7173 or 691-7128
The Fresh Success application consists of three pages. Print out these pages, answer the questions, and return the completed form to the Student Support Center..
- Return all required documents to the Student Support Center, Library Building- Room L106. Office hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- You may also fax your documents to 916–691-7434. Please write Fresh Success and your name on each page.
- If your application is incomplete or not approved, we will notify you in writing at your CRC email address, your official email address of record. All college email communications are sent to you CRC email address.
- If you are eligible for Fresh Success, we will contact you to schedule an intake appointment.
Fresh Success Participants Must be enrolled at CRC
CRC College Application Checklist
- Apply for admission to Cosumnes River College. Complete steps 1-3 of “Steps to Success.”
- Step 1-Application
- Step 2-Online Orientation—Accessible anywhere using the internet. (Log in using your student ID number and your Los Rios password.)
- Step 3-Assessment—Library Building, Room 106. Visit website for testing hours. Walk-in testing. Test results available immediately for computerized testing.
- Assistance to complete the application and online orientation is available in the Student Access Center.
- Student Access Center is located in the Library Building, L-125. Student Access Center hours are: Monday-Thursday from 8:00 AM-6:00 PM and on Friday from 8:00 AM-4:30 PM. No appointment required.
- Step 4- After receiving your assessment results, call 916-691-7031 to schedule Course/Education Planning Group Session.
- Choose an approved program from the list of eligible programs.
- Attend your Course/Education Planning Group Session as scheduled. The session is one hour, in-depth overview of student expectations and responsibilities, followed by an individual 15-20 minute individual session with counselors to plan your courses and develop a student educational plan (iSEP).
- Do not bring children. Childcare is not available.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early. You will meet with counselors in a first in, first seen order.
- If you are 10 minutes late or more, you will not be admitted and will need to reschedule your Group Session.
- Step 5-Register for classes after completing your Student Educational Plan (iSEP) with a counselor.
- Step 6-Pay Enrollment Fees.
- Complete your federal financial aid application — FAFSA.
- After you file the FAFSA, check with Financial Aid or online through eServices to determine what additional paperwork may be required. This additional paperwork is what creates a “file complete” date and determines when you can be awarded your financial aid.
- Fresh Success requires students to have a file complete date before your application can be processed for Fresh Success.
- Complete all your financial aid paperwork even if recent deadlines have passed