To properly use this database,
- please select the college from the dropdown list (next to Non-LRCCD College/University), then
- wait a few seconds for the underlying database to clear any fields below, then
- select the external course from the next dropdown list (next to Non-LRCCD Course), and finally
- select "CRC" from the next dropdown list (next to For use only at...).
- You might see options like "ARC, CRC" or "ARC, CRC, FLC", etc. in this list. Choose any one that has CRC.
- If there is only a BLANK option under the For use only at... dropdown, that means the course has been evaluated at all Los Rios colleges and the resulting placement should be stated in the fields below.