To be eligible for enrollment in the program, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of AH 110, AH 124, and BIOL 100 or 102 with grades of C or better.
- Completion of the pre-enrollment form.
- Fulfill all requirements set forth by the CRC Allied Health Practicum Guidelines including but not limited to: background clearance, physical examination, immunization clearance and drug screening.
- Have access to the Internet
- Have an e-mail account
- Be familiar with word processing, retrieving and attaching electronic documents and using the World Wide Web.
šAH 110 and AH 124 and BIOL 100 or 102 must be completed prior to enrolling in the HIT program as part of the pre-enrollment process.
Associate in Science Degree
The Health Information Technology Associate in Science (A.S.) degree may be obtained by completion of the required program, plus general education requirements, plus sufficient electives to meet a 60-unit total. See CRC graduation requirements.